This is a heating tube with a maximum thermal resistance of 400℃, which specializes in thermal insulation and heating of flowing fluid and gas similar to a heated hose. The inner tube is further lengthened out at both ends, making it possible to insert a different removable transfer tube for an easy replacement as required.
Heat resistance temperature: Up to 400℃ max.
*Please ask about higher temperatures.
- Capable of thermal insulation and heating, the heat-generating layer comprises evenly-wound heating elements, thus minimizing differences in inner wall temperature distribution.
- Customers can select tube materials to meet their working environment and conditions.
- Core tube materials such as Teflon or SUS can be selected to realize a flexible structure.
- We can design tubes with materials and a wide range of fittings matched to applications and offer specifications to satisfy any requirements.
- We can design tubes with flame retardant and noncombustible materials matched to conditions. In addition, we select heat retention material with high insulation performance to realize a structure that takes surface temperature into consideration.
|① Inner tube||Nylon, SUS straight pipe, SUS flexi-pipe, etc.|
|② Insulation layer||Heat-resistant fiber braid + Silicone treatment, etc.|
|③ Heating layer||Nichrome wire (e.g. Heat-resistant fiber braid, Teflon coated), etc.|
|④ Heat insulation||Special heat-resistant sponge, special heat-resistant felt and other heat-resistant materials|
|⑤ Outer layer||Heat-resistant resin braid, shrinkable tubes, etc.|
|⑥ End cap||NPM, silicone, etc.|
|⑦ Lead cover||Santoprene, silicone-coated glass sleeves, heat-resistant corrugated tubes, etc.|
|Power cord||Teflon coated wire, etc.|
|Sensor wire||Thermocouples, platinum resistance thermometers, self-temperature control types, etc.|