- Toyonaka Hot Laboratory Co., Ltd.
- August 1, 1967
- Company established
- April 1, 1987
- 10,000,000 yen
- Head Office: 3-9-14, Niitaka, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, 532-0033
- Representative Director and President: Toshio Kawahara
- Number of employees
- 70 (As of April 1, 2019)
- Resona Bank, Ltd., Toyonaka Hattori Branch
- Registration number
- Registered business operator
- Toyonaka Hot Laboratory Co., Ltd., Osaka Plant
- Registered scope of activities
- Design, development and manufacture of thermoplastic pressure-resistant hoses and ribbon and jacket heaters for heated hose.
- Offices and plants
- Toyonaka Hot Laboratory Co., Ltd., Kyushu Plant
(Manufacture of thermoplastic pressure-resistant hoses and heated hoses.)
- July 12, 2002
- Registration renewed
- March 31, 2019
- March 6, 2020
- Valid until
- March 30, 2022
Offices and Plants
Head Office and Osaka Sales Office
4F Picasso Mikuni Building, 3-9-14, Niitaka, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, 532-0033
Tokyo Sales Office
4F, Shibadaimon Tosei Building, 1-1-32, Shibadaimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0012
TEL : 03-5843-7531
FAX : 03-5843-7532
4-3-11, Shonainishicho, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka, 561-0832
209 Technofront Morigasaki, 4-6-15 Omori Minami, Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-0013
1742-46 Tanocho-otsu, Miyazaki-shi, Miyazaki Prefecture 889-1702
- 1967 August
- Started the manufacture and sale of high-pressure and solvent-resistant hoses in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- 1971 May
- Started the manufacture and sale of heated hoses and pipe heaters.
- 1985 January
- Installed an impulse high-pressure test pump.
- 1985 June
- Started the manufacture and sale of tape and jacket heaters.
- 1986 April
- Moved to Tokura, Toyonaka to integrate and expand facilities for direct control of sales and plant. Name changed to Toyonaka Hot Laboratory.
- 1987 January
- Began the manufacture and sale of airless hoses for painting.
- 1987 April
- Corporate organization established as Toyonaka Hot Laboratory Co., Ltd. with capital of 5 million yen.
- 1987 May
- Opened the Kyushu Plant.
- 1990 December
- Capital increased to 10 million yen.
- 1991 April
- Nylon tube extrusion molding machine installed.
- 1991 November
- PVC, urethane and thermoplastic elastomer coating extrusion molding machine installed.
- 1992 May
- Started the manufacture and sale of iron hoses for steam.
- 1993 December
- Teflon tube extrusion molding machine installed.
- 1994 January
- Started the manufacture and sale of press machine hoses for steam.
- 1995 May
- Started the manufacture and sale of high-frequency electric wire.
- 1999 April
- Started the manufacture and sale of thin tape heaters.
- 2002 February
- Relocated the Kyushu Plant to Nichinan to expand business.
- 2002 July
- Acquired ISO9001:2000 certification
- 2003 February
- Opened the Tokyo Plant.
- 2006 June
- Merged with Taiyo Co., Ltd. and integrated the manufacturing technology and sales divisions.
- 2009 November
- Relocated the Tokyo Sales Office and Plant to Ota (Omori: Technofront Morigasaki)
- 2010 December
- Introduced an impulse testing machine.
- 2015 April
- Relocated the Kyushu Plant (Miyazaki-shi: Nodacho West Industrial Park)
- 2017 November
- Relocated the Osaka Sales Office (Mikuni: Picasso Mikuni Building)
- 2019 January
- Relocated the Tokyo Sales Office (Shibadaimon, Minato-ku)
- 2019 April
- Relocated the Head Office (Niitaka, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi) and integrated and relocated the Osaka Plant and Laboratory (Shonai, Toyonaka-shi)