A combined unit comprising a heater and insulation material that eliminates needless time and effort expended on heat tracing and insulation work to realize outstanding running costs. Compatible with almost any shape.
Heat-resistance temperature: Up to 450℃ max.
*Please ask us about higher temperatures.
- The heater and insulation material comprise a single unit, eliminating needles time and effort expended on insulation work and keeping costs down.
- The insulation material used is carefully selected to ensure a low surface temperature and keep running costs down.
- Thanks to the design that is compatible with materials matched to applications and a wide range of fittings, we can propose specifications to match all kinds of requirements.
- Ultra-fine nichrome wire is sewn into the entire cover to ensure outstanding service life and temperature distribution balance.
- Heating and thermal insulation of piping in semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Heating and thermal insulation of piping equipment (e.g. Elbows, piping, valves flanges, U-shaped pipes, V-shaped pipes, valve, bent pipes, branch pipes, hoppers)
- Heating and thermal insulation of tanks (e.g. Distillation tanks, mixing tanks, chemical reaction tanks, storage tanks, drums, pails, vacuum containers)
- Heating of all kinds of vacuum devices
- Thermal insulation of equipment used in cold regions
- Heating and thermal insulation of complicated experiment and research apparatus and special glass apparatus
|① Inner surface layer||Silicone coated cloth, glass cloth, non-asbestos cloth, alumina cloth|
|② Heating layer||Nickel chrome wire + E-glass braid, nickel chrome + alumina fiber braid|
|③ Insulation layer||Glass wool, half-silicone mat|
|④ Outer surface layer||Silicone-coated cloth, aluminum upholstery cloth|